LanguageCert SELT for UKVI Exams

Regardless of where you are from, since Brexit, if you're planning to go the UK to live, work or study you need to get a visa. SELT exams are the UK Home Office approved visa qualifications.

There are 9 LanguageCert SELT exams available for candidates: LanguageCert Academic SELT, LanguageCert General SELT, both multilevel exams, as well as ESOL SELT that come at 6 different levels reflecting CEFR levels (A1-C2). They are available as 2-skill exams (ESOL SELT A1, ESOL SELT A2, ESOL SELT B1) or 4-skill exam (ESOL SELT B1, ESOL SELT B2, ESOL SELT C1, ESOL SELT C2).

The type of the exam and/or its level that you need depends on the type of visa you're applying for. You should confirm the requirements before enrolling for the exam. However, most frequently it is a B1 or B2 level you must confirm.


If you need any assistance with LanguageCert Academic SELT, ESOL SELT B1 or ESOL SELT B2 exam preparation, click on the images to get the access to our Preparation Video Courses.

With the courses, not only will you gain knowledge on the test, the tasks, and exam tricks, but also, together with the mind hacks we teach you, you'll make your learning process much more efficient, which will in turn TRANSFORM the way you think about learning and working in the long run, and helping you too succeed in your exam in the short run.

To know more about ESOL SELT B1 and ESOL SELT B2 exam video preparation courses watch the videos.

Buy now